Thursday 29 November 2012

Usborne Books for Christmas Gifts

I've been working as an independent organiser for Usborne for a few months...it's a good way of working around my children and, although I would never have dreamed of being in 'Sales', I now sell a product I actually believe in.

 I'm a complete book freak, and know that reading and looking at books (and the other products Usborne do, such as flashcards, 'snap' games in lots of languages and characters) is really beneficial for children..and adults. I reckon that learning whilst enjoying the learning.

Oh, and the reason I like this company is that you can get benefits back...free books if you or a group buy a over £100 of books. I actually give 10% of my takings to the host (or a stall fee) and various personal discounts.. and of course there are the deals advertised on the leaflets we have..

Schools can get a whopping 60% back in free books, by holding a sponsore read (or listen for pre school groups), combined with a book fair, can really boost your school's library.

And of course, they are smashing books!

No comments:

Post a Comment