Monday 17 September 2012

Future Queen Topless Pics!

Funny how this is one of my most viewed posts (tee hee!)

Is there anything more likely than the latest headlines to send lots of surreptitious searches from guys (and probably gals) on the internet to look and see what the scrumptious Duchess looks like clothed off?
I do feel sorry for the Prince, the poor guy obviously didn't remember, despite past indications that the French, or for that matter, any press have long zoom lenses and have no morals or boundaries... this is entirely forgivable, as he's also, obviously a trusting sort of chap. How wrong can you be.
I guess I am a cynical so and so, and think that if I were famous, I may have chosen an even more secluded spot (indoors with curtains closed, maybe?) before getting naked. Must be a stifling situation, if you want to go topless then you should be allowed without the glare of publicity..life, however is full of annoying stuff that prevents you from doing as you please.
I think that age, and probably the appearance of children will make the couple as distrustful and cautious as others, for better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment